Pumpkin spice season is in full swing and Thanksgiving is fast approaching—as is Green Wednesday, so be sure to get your LAKEGRADE holiday orders in with Eaze so you’ll be well provisioned with your favorite sun-grown cannabis products when giving thanks!
To honor the season, our culinary wizards were inspired to create a delicious canna-infused Pumpkin Spice Muffins recipe with mouth-warming holiday spices like nutmeg, cinnamon, and clove that is sure to delight your senses while making your home smell amazing. With its nutty pecan crumble topping and optional icing, it provides a satisfying crunch that’s sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
“I won’t go as far as using the dreaded m**** word, but these are the least dry muffins that I have ever made. Keeping the infusion levels low simply because I ate three muffins in a row without blinking. Pecans, pumpkin, and spices. The perfect treat to let people know you care!” – Kevin
- Bowl for wet muffin ingredients
- Bowl for dry muffin ingredients
- Bowl for icing
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Rubber spatula
- Muffin pan
- Sifter or sieve
- Food processor
Spiced Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 ¾ CUPS all-purpose flour
- 1 TSP baking soda
- 1 ½ TSP ground cinnamon
- ¼ TSP ground nutmeg
- ¼ TSP ground clove
- ½ TSP salt
- ½ CUP granulated sugar
- ½ CUP brown sugar (light or dark)
- ¼ CUP + 3 TBSP vegetable oil
- 1 TBSP canna-infused coconut oil
- 1 ½ CUP pumpkin puree (15oz can)
- 2 eggs
- 1 TSP vanilla
Pecan Crumble Topping
- ½ CUP pecans, finely chopped (food processor)
- 2 TBSP granulated sugar
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
Icing (delicious but optional)
- 1 ½ CUP powdered sugar, sifted to remove lumps
- ½ CUP half and half
Makes: Makes approximately 12 muffins with 3.75mg THC/muffin.
Make the Crumble Topping
- Place pecans in your food processor and pulse on high speed for 5-6 seconds or until reduced to very small pieces.
- Add sugars and mix to combine.
Make the Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and salt to your mixing bowl and whisk to blend fully and evenly.
- Add sugars, oils (vegetable and canna-infused), eggs, vanilla, and pumpkin puree to a separate mixing bowl. Whisk to combine fully and evenly.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture in thirds. Mix to incorporate fully and evenly after each addition.
- Add half of the pecan crumble to the muffin mixture and stir to combine.
- Divide mixture into greased muffin tin. Batter should be enough for approximately 12 muffins.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumble over the muffins.
- Bake for 22 minutes at 350°F.
- Pull from the oven and let cool.
Make the Icing
- Sift powdered sugar and slowly combine with half and half to achieve a runny consistency.
- Drizzle icing over muffins and enjoy!