- Small bowl
- Vegetable peeler
- Grater or zester
- Baking sheet or pan
- Whisk or mason jar with lid
- Salad bowl
- 2 CUPS arugula washed and dried
- 1 medium apple of your choice (we like Pink Lady apples due to their stunning rosy coloring)
- ¼ CUP shaved pecorino romano or parmesan cheese
- ¼ CUP butter, melted
- 1 small french baguette or bread of your choice for croutons
- 1 TBSP white wine vinegar
- 2 TSP dijon mustard
- 2 TSP honey
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- ¼ CUP olive oil
- 2 TSP canna-infused oil
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
Makes: approximately 1/2 cup, 7-8mg THC per serving (assuming 2TBSP dressing per salad serving)
Step 1: Make the Croutons
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Cut baguette or your bread of choice into ¼” to ½“ cubes
- Toss with ½ CUP melted butter
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Spread in a single layer onto your baking sheet and toast in the oven for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Step 2: Make the Dressing
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey, lemon juice, lemon zest, grated garlic. Slowly stream in olive oil and canna-infused oil and whisk to emulsify your dressing. If you prefer, you can place ingredients into your mason jar and shake vigorously to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Step 3: Compose your Salad
- Cut the apple into bite-sized pieces and soak in solution of lemon juice and water to keep them from oxidizing.
- Add washed and dried arugula, croutons and drained apple pieces to your salad bowl with 4 TBSP dressing and toss to combine.
- Top with shaved cheese and salt and pepper to taste.